- FOV corresponds to a 56mm lens on a 35mm camera
- very small, one of the smallest M42 lenses, slightly narrower but
longer and heavier than Industar-50-2 3.5/50mm
- very little information available, nothing on the manufacturer's pages;
two sources mention extracting C-Cs from sealed surveillance cameras,
e.g. my specimen, which consequently is in quite a pristine condition.
- the shortest focusing distance is rather long at 1m, perhaps due to the
limited requirements of surveillance usage. Anyway, 1m certainly is
more than near enough for a 56mm equivalent street lens.
- mounted with an M42-to-EOS adapter
- manual focus
- AV (aperture priority) or M (manual)